Thursday 10 April 2008

seven quirky/random things meme




tagged by lori of hahn at home...


i have never been interested in shoes. shoes are things you wear on your feet until they wear out and then you have to buy a new pair.
and then...
while shopping in new york with my ex, i discovered...
converse all star boots!!!
i am obsessed...
if i had my way and sufficient finances... i would buy a different pair at least once a month. no really!

i only buy and eat small bananas and small pineapples. people who eat the big ones just don't know better.

i have a thing about not using my brakes on corners. if i have to brake, i feel incompetent and unskilled. hill country with plenty of bends...wow...what a challenge and no creeping along either. have faith, push her into the corners, feel the rush.

if i can't sleep, i smoke and drink coffee...works every time.

i am so laid back. if i sit still, i fall asleep. movies, stage shows, doctors waiting rooms...
sleeping is one of the few things i really excel at.

i can eat four chocolate/cream eclairs and three cadbury creme eggs in a row and only regret my action when the last crumb is finished.

i love to dip chicken in nando's garlic sauce... can't find it here in the uk...woe is me ;-)

2 comments:

Margo Moon said...

You're telling me they don't have chicken in the UK?

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Those high tops - they were my footwear staple when I was young. I loved it when they came back for my kids. I'd wear them now, but the kids think it would be too weird.